Friday, December 4, 2009

Readings: Why Do Men Have Nipples? by Leynar and Goldberg MD


We don't like to read. Reading this post is itself a torture, which is the only reason why I always have to put totally unrelated pictures on every one of my posts. No, this picture makes sense for once. Its the cover of a cool book I just read, along with some decoratives I managed to salvage from my boring room.

I'm personally a very choosy reader. If ever I could figure out the ending before the book actually ends, I'd not finish it. If the way the author writes is not exciting enough, I'd not read it at all. So being able to actually finish a book is almost as rare as a meteor crashing onto Earth.

Anyway, this book is not a novel. Its actually exciting to read. Its one of those Q&A on human anatomy, hence Why Do Men Have Nipples? Inside include the most miraculous questions anyone would ever ask their doctors, andt would also really want to know. Like, Is There Really A G-Spot? and Can You Lose Your Virginity To Tampons? Don't worry there're enough questions in there for men too.

Authors Mark Leyner and Billy Goldberg did well to make this medical-related book interesting, and I'm sure you probably won't mind an extra light reading sitting next to your porcelain throne. Just don't sit too long, or you'll end up with hemorrhoid.

If this book is a CD, it'll come with "Parental Advisory, Explicit Everything" and if in movies would be rated, oh, about PG 18 or so. Be warned, mothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment