Thursday, December 10, 2009

Free Writing: I'm In My Car


I'm in my car. Waiting for friends to arrive so we can go for lunch. music playing. Boring. I've heard every single one of the 4 GB stash here over a million times. I'm bored. The car is running. I'm contributing to global warming.

The highway is nice to stare at. I don't know, but just nice. The flow, no congestion. Calming. Nice.

They're not here yet. I should have brought that book along so it could kill my boredom. The book. Where was I? Oh yes. Family Class. I understand why he'd be pissed off seeing his parents. he can't even look himself in the eyes, much less have his parents do same. Pale green.

Still not here. I wanna smoke, but her mom is here. She might think. She might talk. Her brother's back too, I think. Where's the other guy? Where's the black car? We're supposed to go for lunch. But I've been waiting and waiting and waiting. Nobody is here. I got work at home. send fax, wash car, redo letter. Wash car. The sky is getting dark. No. I must wash it. It's filthy. White. Smart. Get a white car, it looks nice. Smart.

I'm contributing to global warming. Car still running. Broken by The Frey. Heard it a million times. He's here! Finally we can go for lunch. Finally! I got many things to do. Send fax, wash car, redo letter. What shall we eat today?

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha sorry. Made you contribute to global warming. What was I doing? Oh yes. Laundry.

    Hehe should've just came down and smoke. They won't think. They won't talk =P

    Lalala climb and takei! Yay.

    ReplyDelete