Saturday, February 18, 2012

Shuffle Your Thoughts


Source: http://www.iconarchive.com/


I was reading my sister's blog and I came across this little game. So I thought I'll play along

1. Put your music player on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write it down no matter how silly it sounds!

1. What is your Motto? 
The Bad in Each Other - Feist
[Bad habit of seeing negatives first?]

2. What do your friends think of you? 
How to Save a Life - The Fray
[I have no idea what this means]

3. What do you think about very often? 
Sic - Slipknot
[I'm pretty sure I'm not that angry all the time] 

4. What is 2+2? 
Civilization - Danny Kaye and the Andrews Sisters
[ I see what you did there ]

5. What do you think of your best friend? 
Look after You - The Fray
[Yes I am a very caring friend]

 
6. What do you think about the person you like? 
Rebirth - The Metaphor
[Deep]

 
7. What is your life story? 
A Deafening Distance - God is an Astronaut
[I really think there's some magic in this game] 

8. What do you wanna be when you grow up? 
I Will Buy You A New Life - Everclear 
[Shallow. I like myself already]

 

9. What do you think when you see the person you like?
Ball Tongue - Korn
[This is so disturbing I almost didn't want to use this song]

 
10. What do your parents think of you? 
This Velvet Glove - Red Hot Chili Peppers
[Yea sure]

11. What will you dance to at your wedding? 
Why I Don't Believe in God - Everclear
[Fitting]

 
12. What will they play at your funeral? 
Justin - Korn
['F**k All That Bulshit!' Headbanging at A Funeral]

13. What is your biggest secret? 
Tale of A Wooden Door - Silent Scenery
[ Nothing behind that door, really]

No comments:

Post a Comment