Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm Not Drunk, I'm Just High

3 hours into the drinking session. We went from playing COD4 and SoulCaliber4 in PS3 to playing Burnout and KOF in PS2. 6 bottles. Bacardi, Southern Comfort, The Macallan, JD, Black and Martell VSOP. 2 bottles of Hoegaarden, 4 Heinekens, 2 Becks. 5 of us. Some idiotic Owl City song is playing in Alex's iPhone now. We all hate it, but it's still playing. Danny got challenged into a 5-second with the Black, and is now puking helplessly. Eric is out like a bulb. Eu Jun tries to sleep. Eric is taking too much space on the bed. Alex is now whistling to some Glee song.
2:45am. I know I don't feel that drunk, but maybe it's just my head telling me I'm still OK. Danny comes out of the bathroom telling us he's good. My guess is he'll sleep in 5 minutes. We're all singing to Accidentally In Love now. I feel like a smoke. Maybe I am high. Else I won't be writing this. It looks messed up, this post. But it's OK. 
"Pushing is when you know that you've got too much," says Alex. Danny is still drinking. Honestly, pukers are just wasting the drinks. They are all starting fall asleep, one by one. Don't think I can climb well tomorrow. Feel like a drink. VSOP and Coke. No. It's getting too late. Maybe just a smoke and then off to bed. Or I can drive home. Or not. See, I think I'm a tad bit more than just High.

Eric snores. Eu Jun is down. Danny's surfing the net using his iPhone cos I'm hogging his computer writing this crappy post. This'll probably be the worst post I'll ever write in Rantsack. But heck, who's gonna read it anyway right. And Alex scrolls through his miserable list of songs.

My sister called to inform me that she could reach out to our house keys stash using some little pole. That's scary, cause all our house and car keys are kept on that table. And I probably shouldn't be telling anyone about this too. But who cares. We're gonna stash them somewhere else from now on. Drunk. No, high. Need to smoke.

Snore, music, singing, snore. I'll be sleeping on the floor tonight. Yea, no mattresses even. So much for being a good host. Danny if you're reading this, next time please provide us with better accommodation facilities because this is next to Humanitarian Mistreatment. I dunno if this form of abuse even exist, but I think it should.

Staring at the Sun by Offspring. Nice. I need a smoke. But if I leave this computer, someone else might take it and use it and I won't be able to finish this crappy post. OK I think that's enough of this post. Gonna go smoke then prolly sleep, if I can. Zzzzzzzzzzzz........

1 comment: